Kim Wiegand is Founder of Julip Advisory and Partner of Beaton Research and Consulting. Kim’s an advocate for gender equality and well known in women in law circles. We answer the following questions:
- Can you explain the difference of a CMO/Marketing Manager and a specialist digital marketer and why there is no conflict, but sometimes great benefit of using both at once?
- What’s something that you see that impacts all lawyers throughout their career?
- How can people add value to their network?
- Do you think lawyers need a mentor or coach?
- How do you activate your network?
- What’s the most important trait in building your network?
- What should people avoid when building your network?
Clarence Ling is the Founder of Marketlytics, and a guerilla marketer. Initially a trained Lawyer and Practice Development Manager, he contributed to the growth of his firm, including implementing software.
Clarence Ling is a Digital Advertising and Analytics Expert. Having a wide range of advertising experience ranging from international real estate, to legal and previously worked in full service marketing agencies, Clarence is a diligent marketer with an eye for detail and a talent for numbers.
Clarence can carefully plan out the best budget levels for the desired outcomes with projections that are more accurate than most.
His background in Analytics enables a clear, big picture assessment of both organic and paid campaigns, enabling maximum efficiency of those digital campaigns. His analytical background brings precise clarity of client or customer interaction and behaviour on online assets.
Clarence’s four fields of practice are Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Email Marketing (EDM). He is best as an Advertiser and is an avid collector of Software As A Service (SaaS) Products, avidly investing in both technology and human capital of Marketlytics.